Utah’s business landscape is rich with professionals who have le...Read More
Social Media and Employers: Friends or Enemies?
The Case for HSAs
Time to Show Up
Make a Move
In the Lab
Rent to Own
Back from the Dead
A Breath of Fresh Air
Travel & Tourism
Salt Lake City—Architectural Nexus, Utah’s only SEED (Social Economic Environmental Design) consulting architecture firm, has unveiled a new graphic identity, logo and website, placing an increased emphasis on people-focused architecture.
“We like to say that architecture isn’t about the buildings, it’s about the people inside them,” said Architectural Nexus President Kenner Kingston. “It’s the cornerstone of our culture, and with a 40-year legacy of great clients, projects and leadership, we’re excited to use this opportunity to launch ourselves into the next 40 years.”
In an effort to maintain its standing as a design leader, the firm’s mission statement combines three guiding principles – inspiration, stewardship and regeneration – values Architectural Nexus believes will serve to keep the firm at the forefront of design innovation across the western United States. Notable achievements that incorporate these principles are:
· Glendale Library - Utah’s first project seeking SEED certification.
· Huntsman Cancer Institute - the only National Cancer Institute – designated Cancer Center in the Intermountain West.
· Valley View Elementary School - Collaborative for High Performance Design School (CHPS) Verified.
· Architectural Nexus Salt Lake City office - double LEED platinum certified office building which operates 50 percent more efficiently than the average building in the United States.
· Millcreek Community Center - AIA Honor Award and LEED Gold project.
“Our firm believes in fostering collaboration,” Kingston said. “By bringing together a diverse group of specialists, we’ve been able to excel at a wide variety of project types. These integrated design specialists help ensure our solutions are holistic, thoughtful and well-executed.”
Located in Salt Lake City and Sacramento, Architectural Nexus is a regional leader in numerous planning, design and architecture fields in the institutional, business and government sectors. The firm has also received numerous awards, including the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Intern Development Program (IDP) Firm of the Year. For more information, visit http://archnexus.com.