Utah’s business landscape is rich with professionals who have le...Read More
Social Media and Employers: Friends or Enemies?
The Case for HSAs
Time to Show Up
Make a Move
In the Lab
Rent to Own
Back from the Dead
A Breath of Fresh Air
Travel & Tourism
Draper—FairCom, the privately held NoSQL database technology company, is expanding operations as it opens a brand new office in Draper, Utah. The new office will be FairCom’s fourth operating office with headquarters in Columbia, Missouri and international offices in Italy and Brazil. The new office will give FairCom an opportunity to grow its product team, add engineers, and expand its marketing and sales efforts. A key focus is to bring support directly to customers in this important area.
FairCom was drawn to Utah by the growing talent in the enterprise high-technology sector. “We’re excited to be in Utah,” says Alysha Brown, COO of FairCom, “The talent in Utah is exceptional, and it’s great to take part in the growing tech culture of Silicon Slopes. In addition to the talent available, we have a number of clients represented here, so it will be a good opportunity to extend our award-winning customer support to those clients on a local level.”
FairCom’s customers include Visa, UPS, and Thompson Reuters. Its technology can be found in 43% of the Fortune 500 along with thousands of ISVs. Local Utah customers include Henry Schein, Spillman Technologies, and InfoTrax Systems.
FairCom is the creator of c-treeACE, the robust NoSQL database technology that provides full ACID compliance and an industry-standard SQL engine on top of unstructured data, providing a complete solution called No+SQL. This technology provides unprecedented speed and performance while giving full analytical access through industry-standard SQL queries. As the oldest and most mature NoSQL solution on the market, c-treeACE is the trusted database for mission- critical NoSQL. FairCom is privately owned, and has been developing its database technology since 1979. Important milestones include:
• 1979 – Company Founded
• 1984 – FairCom announces its revolutionary c-tree File Handler
• 1987 – FairCom launches c-tree Server
• 1987 – r-tree Report Generator launches
• 1993 – FairCom Europe Opens in Italy
• 1995 – FairCom Japan Opens
• 1996 – FairCom Brazil opens in São Paulo
• 2001 – FairCom launches the c-tree Server SDK
• 2004 – FairCom introduces Cross Platform c-treeSQL
• 2008 – c-treeACE V9.0 Professional with Stand-alone, and Sever SDKs
• 2012 – c-treeACE V10.0 launches with tighter integration between SQL and NoSQL technologies.
• 2015 – FairCom West Opens in Salt Lake City
The new office is located in Draper City at 120 East 13065 South, Suite 101.